Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Blog Has Moved

As part of the relaunch effort, Sola Miscellany is going through a bit of a transformation. The blog will now be a part of the truebaptist.org community - an site started by my good friend Corey Reynolds to explore Baptist distinctives and their relation to the overarching cause of Christ. I've changed the title to Already But Not Yet: Living in the Millennial Kingdom, and the new address is djwilliams.truebaptist.org. I'll also be a contributor to the main TrueBaptist site and will add some new content to my personal blog along with the distinctive flavor of Sola Miscellany. All the old posts and comments have been loaded into the new site and new updates will no longer post here, so please adjust your RSS feed to the new blog and I hope you'll join me in my new digs!

No comments: