Arizona it is. The Cardinals advanced to the second round of the NFL playoffs by beating Atlanta 30-24 on Saturday, setting up a date with my Carolina Panthers. This will be Carolina's first home playoff game since a 29-10 drubbing of Dallas in 2003. I attended that game, and I'll be driving down to Charlotte this weekend to cheer the Panthers on again. Arizona will be tough (they jumped out to a 17-3 lead over Carolina in October before the Panthers roared back to win 27-23), but we've got a healthy defense for the first time in a month, "Double Trouble" in the backfield, and I think we'll take care of business Saturday night. Should be an entertaining weekend of football.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Bring on the Cards
Arizona it is. The Cardinals advanced to the second round of the NFL playoffs by beating Atlanta 30-24 on Saturday, setting up a date with my Carolina Panthers. This will be Carolina's first home playoff game since a 29-10 drubbing of Dallas in 2003. I attended that game, and I'll be driving down to Charlotte this weekend to cheer the Panthers on again. Arizona will be tough (they jumped out to a 17-3 lead over Carolina in October before the Panthers roared back to win 27-23), but we've got a healthy defense for the first time in a month, "Double Trouble" in the backfield, and I think we'll take care of business Saturday night. Should be an entertaining weekend of football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment