Saturday, July 5, 2008

M-Fuge Bound

Things will be pretty quiet around here for the next week. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm taking my youth group to Mission Fuge Philadelphia 2008. The team from Sola5 will spend a week doing hands-on missions projects in the city, ranging from putting on Vacation Bible Schools for inner-city children to doing construction projects for needy families to working at food banks and more. This will be combined with some great times of Bible study and fellowship together as a group. M-Fuge is always a great time of focus and refreshment for our group, so pray that God would continue to build us up in Christ. Pray also that I don't go crazy while spending a week away from my two-week old daughter. This week is certainly a jumble of mixed emotions for me, but I look forward to it with eager expectation and hope.

No comments: