Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sola Miscellany

It's hard for me to believe, but exactly one year ago I read an article on CNN that irritated the crap out of me and it provoked me to take up blogging. One year and 337 posts (some more worthwhile than others) later, I'm still going. I've found blogging to be fun and tremendously helpful to me spiritually. It's given me a medium to mentally process things that God is doing in my life. In asking the question "How would I communicate this to someone else?" I've found that the principles God is teaching me are more deeply communicated to my own heart. Along the way, ferrets, relocated NBA teams, and a clothes dryer have been causes for spiritual reflection and meditation, and for that, I'm thankful. Of course, a journal would serve that same purpose, so I hope that posting these reflections (and a little bit of just plain fun) has been helpful to some of you as well. Thanks for reading, and God willing I'll still be blogging on April 24, 2010.

No comments: