Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama on Abortion - The Definitive Look

I know what you're thinking - "D.J., if you hate politics so much, then why are you still talking about it?" Point taken. However, with the election coming up soon, I think this needs to be shared. I've talked with a lot of people over the past few months who are Obama supporters and pro-life. I find this extremely odd. If you're an Obama supporter and pro-life, I implore you to take 20 minutes and carefully read this article. Dr. Robert P. George has written a level-headed, well-reasoned, fact-based look into Sen. Obama's record on abortion. This respected scholar of both law and theology comes to the conclusion that Obama is "the most pro-abortion legislator ever to serve in either house of the United States Congress." Yes, he chooses the term "pro-abortion" purposefully and no, the article isn't filled with Fox-news style sensationalism. This article is the definitive summation of why my conscience will simply not allow me to pull the lever for Obama come November 4th. In our country, millions of human beings are killed each year with the full approval of our government. Not only does Obama see no problem with this, but - and this is a matter of his voting record - he thinks we need to go further.

HT: Between Two Worlds

No comments: