Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to Basics

Tomorrow morning, I'll be headed to Cleveland, Ohio for Alistair Begg's Basics '08 Pastors' Conference. This will be my fourth year in a row making the trip up to Parkside Church, and each year has been a great time of fellowship with good friends and very rewarding spiritually. This year, Begg will be speaking along with Voddie Baucham and Jerry Bridges on the topic of "Preaching the Gospel to Ourselves." Should be a fantastic conference. I'm hoping to be able to post some reflections each night this week, but should I be unable to (or should you want a synopsis far more well written than mine), check out Tim Challies, who will be Liveblogging the conference for the second straight year. Pray for a good trip for me and for the others attending, that God would use this time to encourage and strengthen us in our ministries.

1 comment:

J. L. Maupin said...

Your reports from the conference are amazing. No, seriously. I understand you're busy and all. It's not like I needed something to read.