Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random Tuesday Question - 3/17/09

Tuesday is a day without an identity. It's not reviled like Monday, gleefully anticipated like Friday, or celebrated like Saturday. It doesn't have a cool name like Wednesday's "humpday," or Sunday's spiritual identity. Let's help Tuesday find itself. Lately, I've been having fun with Blogger's random question feature. So, every Tuesday, I'll take a new question, post my answer here, and ask for yours in the comments. Come on. Tuesday needs you.

You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?

Belt? If my sweater goes to my feet, I'm not even wearing pants!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Where do these questions come from?

D.J. Williams said...

Your blogger profile will give you a random question to answer if you so choose.